Work funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) as part of the priority program “New Frameworks of Rationality” (SPP 1516)
Articles published or in press
- Jekel, M., & Glöckner, A. (in press). How to identify strategy use and adaptive strategy selection: The crucial role of chance correction in weighted compensatory strategies. Journal of Behavioral Decision Making.
- Koscholke, J., & Jekel, M. (in press). Probabilistic coherence measures: A psychological study of coherence assessment. Synthese.
- Glöckner, A., Hilbig, B. E., & Jekel, M. (2014). What is adaptive about adaptive decision making? A parallel constraint satisfaction theory for decision making. Cognition, 133, 641-666.
- Jekel, M., Glöckner, A., Bröder, A., & Maydych, V. (2014). Approximating rationality under incomplete information: Adaptive inferences for missing information based on cue-discrimination. Judgment and Decision Making, 9, 129-147.
- Jekel, M., Glöckner, A., Fiedler, S., & Bröder, a. (2012). the rationality of different kinds of intuitive decision processes. Synthese, 189, 147-160.
- Jekel, M., Fiedler, S., & Glöckner, A. (2011). Diagnostic task selection for strategy classification in judgment and decision making: Theory, validiation, and implementation in R. Judgment and Decision Making, 6, 782–799.
Manuscripts under review and to be submitted
- Jekel, M., Glöckner, A., & Bröder, A. (to be submitted). Learning in dynamic probabilistic environments: A Parallel-constraint satisfaction network-model approach.
Top | Updated 17th of October 2016